Sephora's Coming! Sephora's Coming!

Yes Ladies...it's true. No more rumours, the cosmetics Goliath also known as Sephora is coming to the fair cities of Vancouver, Coquitlam and Burnaby.

The rumours have been flying for months, and FINALLY last weekend as I was wandering through Coquitlam Center, I saw the giant "Coming Soon...Sephora" wall with my own eyes. No more rumours...no more unsubstantiated innuendo. WE'RE GETTING SEPHORA. My knees weakened, I felt all flush...I had to sit down. The best news of all? The Sephora in Coquitlam Center, is going to be right across the way from H&M!! I think I'm going to faint....

For those of you who take this "Monolith of Makeup" for granted, we Canadians are (suffice it to say) more than just a 'little' excited to have not one, but THREE Sephora locations opening in British Columbia. That's right...I said THREE. The one that I saw (and with my own eyes mind you...) was in Coquitlam Center. The second one is going to be going into Pacific Center in Vancouver, both of those stores opening in July 2009, with the third opening in Metrotown Center, October 2009.

Hmmm....whatever shall I buy first??

0 comments:

Benefit Cosmetics LLC